- Developed advanced Minit-Charger algorithms that allow for 50% charge return in lessthan 5 minutes
- Developed central fueling fast-charge systems for EV fleets
- Developed, installed and serviced 400+ EV charging stations throughout the U.S.
- Designed and installed public EV infrastructure network for several large utilities.
- Charge stations include access controls, advertising space, security features, 24-hour support & data collection.
- Supplier of Level 2 equipment for Ford Th!nk City Clean Commute Program.
- Tier 1 supplier, installer and service provider of Level II charge equipmentfor the Ford Ranger Electric Truck program in North America.
- Designed, supplied and installed over 250 Level 2 charge stations at United States Postal Service (USPS) fleet locations throughout California.
- Designed and installed Level 2 & Level 3 charge infrastructure for the Chrysler EPIC EV Program throughout Southwestern U.S.
eTec, through sister company Electric Transportation Applications (ETA), currently conducts vehicle testing for the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Advanced Vehicle Testing Activity (AVTA) Program.